Tuesday, September 06, 2005

....

Mood: Confused/Angry or is that Angry/Confused? Oh let's be honest. For me "mood" just means "what flavor of anger today?"

Listening to: A Warm Place by Nine Inch Nails

If I were in Monty Python and the Holy Grail I would be:

lancelot
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who!


What Monty Python Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

If you want to gab at me write me at AuntieCallisto on the gmail account.

Now let's hear from the little people...

Dear Auntie Callisto

What can I do to improve my bridge game and get these women to stop hanging on me?

Much love and cannabis,
Omar Shareefer
Cairo

When the other team table talks, I suggest giving them a warning growl. If that doesn't work, cutting off a hand does wonders for my game. If you want to stop women from hanging, try using an axe.

Dear Auntie Callisto

I have a potluck supper to attend next week. Any ideas for a dish?

Ladiesfingers are always a big hit. Especially if you leave the rings on. A tasty gelatin dessert can be a welcome addition. Just call it nectar and watch it disappear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home